A market-dominating law office was experiencing a significant rise in advertising costs as competitive pressure in their market increased. As a result, traditional cost-per-acquisition metrics needed to be more sustainable.
The market-dominating law office was experiencing a significant rise in advertising costs as competitive pressure in their market increased. As a result, traditional cost-per-acquisition metrics were becoming unsustainable. The firm needed a new strategy to target qualified prospects better while reducing ad spend.
- Analyze existing KPI data and understand the client’s unique goals.
- Collect and incorporate a wide range of first and third-party data across traditional and digital strategies.
- Shore up existing holes within the client’s owned digital assets and across 100 third-party directories.
- Customize a proprietary attribution system to measure the efficacy of online and offline media campaigns.
- Prepare and deploy digital strategies based on historical user journey, user experience sentiment, and first & third-party data.
We formulated and executed a multi-faceted digital strategy to help our client decrease cost-per-acquisition and attract more qualified prospects. First, we deployed micro-targeted paid social ads and posted organic content to our statewide social platform to increase social media exposure and engagement. Hyper-local programmatic mobile campaigns were also designed around hospitals and urgent care clinics to target likely prospects closely. Finally, we performed a data-driven revamp of the client’s pre-existing paid search strategy.
Our client moved away from a “spray and pray” approach to marketing by utilizing our custom attribution system built during the initial deployment phase. This model allowed us to connect online (digital) and offline (radio and TV) media exposure and assess what was and wasn’t working in granular detail. From there, we were able to adjust our campaigns accordingly and drive more quality site visits, phone calls, and web searches. We also built customized lookalike audiences consisting of prospects new to the target area, requiring daily driving, belonging to specific ethnicities, and more. We were then able to deploy specific and purposeful campaigns to these audiences.
As a result of our comprehensive strategy, our client saw a 16% in year-over-year average monthly qualified leads and a 234% increase in year-over-year general leads. Simultaneously, the client saw a 12% decrease in website bounce rate and a 630% increase in returning site visits.